Friends Of The World [FTW]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friends Of The World [FTW]

Guild forum.

4 posters

Some new PvP blodd running thru veins of this guild

Aladar
    Aladar
    FTW Officer

Registration date : 2009-03-12
    Points for contributing : 133

Some new PvP blodd running thru veins of this guild Empty Some new PvP blodd running thru veins of this guild

Post  Aladar 2/4/2009, 1:15 pm

Many new members come to u in past few days and some more thinking about i¨t. I wanted to say that all of em got some experinece with gvg and some of em with HA so we can try to open this again. Just dont write about AB to PvP section.Let it to PvE Very Happy Very Happy. I ll try to speak with em and we will see if we made something. Just sign here whe could be interested.
    HierUndDa
    HierUndDa
    FTW Officer

Registration date : 2009-03-17
    Points for contributing : 40

Some new PvP blodd running thru veins of this guild Empty Re: Some new PvP blodd running thru veins of this guild

Post  HierUndDa 3/4/2009, 8:06 pm

i would love to try something like GvG or HA..
    though i never did it before Sad

only have some small exp. in TA or RA...well and ab, but that doesn't count Wink
    Zuzi
    Zuzi
    FTW Guild Leader

Registration date : 2008-02-03
    Points for contributing : 11111

Some new PvP blodd running thru veins of this guild Empty Re: Some new PvP blodd running thru veins of this guild

Post  Zuzi 3/4/2009, 8:20 pm

Oh i forgot to write down my name Razz Too much 'spam' from Aladar on thursday xD I would be also interested in.
    RedFox Cz
    RedFox Cz

Registration date : 2009-03-31
    Points for contributing : 3

Post  RedFox Cz 3/4/2009, 9:24 pm

PvP kills guilds! (thats not from my head, but Slovan says so)
    Aladar
    Aladar
    FTW Officer

Registration date : 2009-03-12
    Points for contributing : 133

Post  Aladar 3/4/2009, 10:57 pm

But Slovan is lame, btw whe can finish any time cause noone here is only pvp player as it was in ou previous guild(Sharp "ill cry"shooter)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2/5/2024, 9:19 am