Friends Of The World [FTW]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friends Of The World [FTW]

Guild forum.

4 posters

The upcomming change in the alliance

Poll

Do u like the new alliance idea?

[ 2 ]
    The upcomming change in the alliance Bar_left40%The upcomming change in the alliance Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 3 ]
    The upcomming change in the alliance Bar_left60%The upcomming change in the alliance Bar_right [60%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The upcomming change in the alliance Bar_left0%The upcomming change in the alliance Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    Zuzi
    Zuzi
    FTW Guild Leader

Registration date : 2008-02-03
    Points for contributing : 11111

The upcomming change in the alliance Empty The upcomming change in the alliance

Post  Zuzi 23/6/2009, 9:54 pm

As u could see in the past weeks our alliance is dying, guilds have lack of interest in doing anything together, Blue (our current ally leader) announced his guild is taking a GW break.. So the other guild leaders and I are discussing what will we do with this situation Razz An idea for new - better - alliance came up and well it honestly sounds great. Although only the time will show how it will look like Suspect Razz Ani has offered her service for the alliance leader part Smile see below some of the main ideas.

Message from Ani[PC]:
    I have some beliefs of a good ally and i would try to implement these this time. Here some ideas: * Should be a PvX-ally, with PvP, PvE and PvX guilds. * An international ally. * English is the main language, but we should not ban other language from the ally-chat so long it's not to much. * no trade and services for the normal price, it should be friendly prices. and the AC isn't a TC * we should use regular the collective communication media, like voice chat and board. * Guild with over 50 Members are not welcome, we are looking for smaller and active guilds, than big and inactive guilds. (yeah i know TfdU have a lot) * Alliance councillor - every guild have 2-3 delegates and we should meet us every 4-6 weeks. * Mini events - every 4-6 weeks one guild have to organize a mini event with small prices. * 2-4 major events every year, like the factions race. * Every guild should start once a week something with the ally. These are just some ideas from me, if u have critique, suggestions or ideas - let it me know. Before we create the new ally, i want to speak with all leaders, because i wanna know there opinions. best wishes Wink
    Zuzi
    Zuzi
    FTW Guild Leader

The upcomming change in the alliance Empty Ally rules

Post  Zuzi 2/7/2009, 11:04 pm

In the way I received it via e-mail.

General:
    Our objective is for everyone to have fun in a friendly and respectful environment. Everyone in the alliance should be respectful not only to fellow allies, but also to teammates and opponents from outside the alliance. How you represent

Languages:
    We are an international alliance, therefore English is the preferred language to be used in alliance chat and teams. However, the use of other languages in alliance chat is not prohibited or discouraged if it is not excessive.

Community:
    We have a strong alliance focused on PvX (both PvE and PvP). A strong alliance is one that is active as an alliance so inter-guild activities are an important goal. Each guild should regularly engage in activities with other alliance guilds. Also the use of common media such as voice-server and alliance forum is encouraged.

Alliance Council:
    This consists of 3 members of the leadership guilds together. The Council will meet every 6 weeks to discuss additions, resulting problems, events and upcoming projects. If a guild leader is unable to attend an officer can attend to represent the guild.

Forum:
    Alliance members should log in to the alliance forum regularly to find out the latest news and events as well as participate in alliance-wide discussions and sharing of information. Registration is required for the Alliance Council and leaders of the alliance guilds.

Events:
    In addition to regular alliance-wide major events, every 6 weeks an alliance guild will organize a smaller event with small prizes. Future events will be determined or approved by the alliance council.

New:
    New guilds will receive the status of a trial member. After a trial period of one month the Alliance Council will meet for a vote on full membership. A 2/3 majority vote is needed to grant full membership.

Trade:
    The alliance chat is not a trade channel. The supply and trading of meterials, items, and services is allowed with the following restrictions.
    - Do not spam alliance chat with trades.
    - If you are selling something in alliance chat the prices must be 'alliance friendly'.
    Fraud against alliance members or other players is not tolerated and should be reported to the guild or alliance leadership.
    Vincent
    Vincent
    FTW Officer

Registration date : 2009-06-16
    Points for contributing : 30

The upcomming change in the alliance Empty Re: The upcomming change in the alliance

Post  Vincent 3/7/2009, 12:58 pm

Where is the alliance forum ?

If it's here, it's all in german, i don't understand a word.
    casch
    casch

Registration date : 2009-03-24
    Points for contributing : 51

The upcomming change in the alliance Empty Re: The upcomming change in the alliance

Post  casch 3/7/2009, 1:07 pm

i wanna aliance VT or TS server Surprised Surprised
    Vincent
    Vincent
    FTW Officer

Post  Vincent 3/7/2009, 6:33 pm

Alliance is a big fail to me, they have no clue on which guilds to invite.
    They are so lazy they don't even wanna play with other guilds, reminds me of the old alliance, they're full of good excuses, etc.
    And they have too big egoes to invite anh and ash.

And tdfu sucks, they always have, even when they were PUGs in deep, bat said that too, in hkro we said that too, everybody knows that tdfu sucks.
    Aladar
    Aladar
    FTW Officer

Registration date : 2009-03-12
    Points for contributing : 133

Post  Aladar 4/7/2009, 9:34 am

I think starting a new alliance in these days is quite a hard thing it could be easier to join bigger alliance alway existing that have spot free. One more thing is that during holiday u can see that our guild is taking GW pause as well. But i wish succes to this attempt after all we still want to play this on some lvl right ? Very Happy
    Vincent
    Vincent
    FTW Officer

Post  Vincent 4/7/2009, 10:34 am

The thing is, there are people in the alliance, they just refuse to play with each others, which means THEY JUST FAIL AT UNDERSTANDING WHAT AN ALLIANCE SHOULD BE FOR (i.e. a gathering of guilds with same interest in the game willing to play with each others).
    And ani is not willing to kick their asses cause she doesn't want to upset tdfu people Rolling Eyes

PS : Yesterday we did a deep and a fow right after (of course and as usual, without the help of this deadborn alliance... but with the anh guild, you know, that inactive guild that ani refuses to invite, because tdfu is soooooo moar helpful to the present alliance).
    Aladar
    Aladar
    FTW Officer

Post  Aladar 4/7/2009, 12:59 pm

But u cant think that during summer holidays everybody will be there i dont know how many memebers are active now in other guilds but we have to say that many ppl from our guild are not playing right now. Sometimes its even impossible to gether team. Ye that should be reason to gether with ali players. If this wont work we should just find bigger ali and active. It wont be easy. But this is not our problem. I trust ZZ that she can and will do what will be best for this guild. Sometimes is problem to trust non guild player that he will do good and wont have any stupid talk Very Happy . Btw adress to ali forum ?
    Aladar
    Aladar
    FTW Officer

Post  Aladar 4/7/2009, 1:00 pm

casch wrote:i wanna aliance VT or TS server Surprised Surprised
    na tohle muzem pouzit nase stare vt pokud bude zajem ho pouzivat, myslim ze to klukum vadit nebude a kdyz jo tak to s nima dohodnu
    Zuzi
    Zuzi
    FTW Guild Leader

Post  Zuzi 5/7/2009, 11:58 am

Ani said they were working on the alliance forum and it would need some time for them to finish it, about a month she said so I guess the forum is not ready yet.
    Anyway I feel the same about this alliance and the problem we are facing atm that either Tiana, Irina nor me don't know any alliance (which would accept all 3 guilds - merging idea was here before and fail badly - and still have some kind of level that would suit us). In fact we all know no alliance to apply atm Rolling Eyes And the other thing is none of us wants to lead an alliance Razz So now it's just a measure of time till we find suitable alliance for all of us. Btw If u know any pls let me know Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17/5/2024, 9:32 am