Friends Of The World [FTW]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friends Of The World [FTW]

Guild forum.

FoW Manly spike

Vincent
    Vincent
    FTW Officer

Registration date : 2009-06-16
    Points for contributing : 30

FoW Manly spike Empty FoW Manly spike

Post  Vincent 25/6/2009, 2:47 pm

Terras
    #1 Terra
    [build prof=A/E][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Glyph Of Lesser Energy][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Sliver Armor]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Feigned Neutrality][Death's Charge][/build]
    code: OwZTkY/8ZiHRnBZIXkHKVMND3BA
    #2 Terra
    [build prof=A/E][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Glyph Of Lesser Energy][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Sliver Armor]["Finish Him!"]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Death's Charge][/build]
    code: OwZTkY/8ZiHRnBZIXkHKmMVE3BA

Main team
    [Main tank;OwVjMwf84Q8I6M0kpZ5imA4O0lA]
    code : OwVjMwf84Q8I6M0kpZ5imA4O0lA
    OR
    [Main tank with snares;OwZTkY/8ZiHRnB3pVAZIXMNjmEA]
    code : OwZTkY/8ZiHRnB3pVAZIXMNjmEA

[Mark of Pain Necro;OAdTY0D7RaBySIBcPoMIVcXMmE]
    code : OAdTY0D7RaBySIBcPoMIVcXMmE

[#1 Warrior;OQcTEZK/HC3pvYH8qwwimcODuE]
    code : OQcTEZK/HC3pvYH8qwwimcODuE

[#2 Warrior;OQcTEZK/HC3pvYH8qwwimcODuE]
    code : OQcTEZK/HC3pvYH8qwwimcODuE

[Utility Ritualist;OAKjYpiMJStlQHYMDgXT2keTXMA]
    code : OAKjYpiMJStlQHYMDgXT2keTXMA

And a standard healing monk with [Seed of Life], hex removal, a hard resurrection skill, etc.

It's a team the [agro] guild made after the recent CoP nerf and RoJ bugfix. Casca told me about it last week-end, they made something around 20 mins when testing the teambuild.

URL of the PvXwiki teambuild page : http://pvx.wikia.com/wiki/Build:Team_-_FoW_Manly_Spike

Last edited by Vincent on 29/6/2009, 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added another perma SF tank builds, so even the most autistic kids in the alliance can understand what "bring some snares" means...)
    Vincent
    Vincent
    FTW Officer

Registration date : 2009-06-16
    Points for contributing : 30

FoW Manly spike Empty Re: FoW Manly spike

Post  Vincent 25/6/2009, 3:54 pm

I did a run with the [ode] guild yesterday, I was playing the necro, it went pretty fine, we did it within a conset (around 20-25 min I think).
    It's a pretty funny build to play, you follow the same path as the old FoW SC.
    Here's how the damage spike works :
    1) main tank balls ennemies up,
    2) main tank calls a target,
    3) necro hexes the target with MoP,
    4) warriors DC on target and spam all their skills,
    5) get excited by all the yellow numbers on the screen,
    6) kill left-overs with barbs and stuffs,
    6) repeat.

It's pretty much the same principle as in Bogroot's Growths.
    NB : Ideally the target of MoP should be the last one to die, so it must have the highest health possible, so you'd better call Abyssals and Shadow Warriors than monks or shadow beasts.

On a side note, the sin should be a/e with [Grasping Earth]. The ritualist skillbar is pretty flexible (only half of the skills are really mandatory). As a necro, I never got a chance to use insidious parasite in the run...
    Also, I think some more snaring would help, even if the sin can bring grasping earth, signet of cryptonite could help.

Aniway, I think we should try it, it's a nice build and it's pretty fast, so the most impatient players shouldn't get bored.
    And after trying a FoW SC with FoC spike, I can say this teambuild is also a lot more efficient.

Current date/time is 17/5/2024, 9:33 am