Friends Of The World [FTW]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friends Of The World [FTW]

Guild forum.

3 posters

Generous pre offer

Sabri
    Sabri
    FTW Officer

Registration date : 2008-02-03
    Points for contributing : 145

Generous pre offer Empty Generous pre offer

Post  Sabri 5/3/2009, 12:36 pm

As everyone knows, I'm now spending insane amount of time in presearing in order to get my Legendary Defender of Ascalon title. I'm now about halfway there, with a bit of luck should be done in a month or so.

I understand that doing silly stuff in pre is not stuff for everyone, but if you would be interested in something there, I offer you my help. This offer is limited by me reaching lv 20, as I will leave pre and never come back:).

Generally, what I can help you with:

1, Simply teaching how to do boss-runs, for farming mainly. Doesn't matter what profession you are, if you already have your secondary prof or not, or if you have access to Fire Imp, it can be done. After several hundred of tries, we invented the most effective way how to do it.

2, If you're really about to go for LDoA, can offer you showing how to do the charr death levelling setup, which is the most effective way how to get from lv 16 (which you can get just by killing stuff) to lv 20. There are other ways, but only this one allows you to get it in less than a year (bout 3 months), so maybe worth trying or at least seeing.

3, Finally, if you have your pre char just for fun, can improve your char by allowing it to cap lv 20 dire pet. It requires you just to bring Charm Animal along, and leave your char logged on overnight. It is surely possible with wolves and striders, haven't tried other pets yet, but if you want something else, we can try. You will lose your survivor if you decide for this, but for perma pre chars, it usually doesn't matter much.

If someone's interested, feel free to contact me here or ingame for help or further information.
    Just do it before I'm done. Smile
    Zuzi
    Zuzi
    FTW Guild Leader

Points for contributing : 11111

Generous pre offer Empty Re: Generous pre offer

Post  Zuzi 5/3/2009, 6:22 pm

Generous offer itself unfortunately I don't have any char in pre so I can't use your service Razz
    Magicia
    Magicia
    Friend

Registration date : 2008-03-26
    Points for contributing : 0

Generous pre offer Empty too late for me

Post  Magicia 6/3/2009, 6:29 pm

I wanted the LDoA tittle with my ranger and i give up one week ago -_-' and delete it too for my pretty luvly mesmer.
    too bad that i didnt ask in guild before...
    Sabri
    Sabri
    FTW Officer

Points for contributing : 145

Post  Sabri 20/4/2009, 11:13 am

just a short "BUMP" - gonna leave pre by the end of this week, so consider this as a last chance to get some other help than just by advice Smile

Post  Guest 5/5/2009, 10:21 pm

this topic should be closed... Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17/5/2024, 5:26 am