Friends Of The World [FTW]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friends Of The World [FTW]

Guild forum.

4 posters

FoW SC

Zuzi
    Zuzi
    FTW Guild Leader

Registration date : 2008-02-03
    Points for contributing : 11111

FoW SC Empty FoW SC

Post  Zuzi 16/3/2009, 7:20 pm

Solo
    #1 Terra
    [build prof=A/E sha=16 ear=12 name="T1"][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Deaths Charge][Glyph of Lesser Energy][ebon battle standard of honor][Sliver Armor][by ural's hammer][Feigned Neutrality][/build]
    code: OwZTkY/8ZiHRnBZIXkHKVMND3BA
    #2 Terra
    [build prof=A/E sha=16 ear=12 name="T2"][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Deaths Charge][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Ebon Battle Standard Of Honor][Sliver Armor][by ural's hammer][Finish Him][/build]
    code: OwZTkY/8ZiHRnBZIXkHKmMVE3BA

Main Team
    Perma
    [build prof=A/E][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Death's Charge][Glyph Of Lesser Energy][Stoneflesh Aura][Grasping Earth][Feigned Neutrality]["I Am Unstoppable!"][/build]
    code: OwZTkY/8ZiHRnB3BZ4rqVINjmEA

Cryers
    [build prof=Mo/Me][Ray of Judgment][Arcane Echo][Cry Of Pain]["By Ural's Hammer!"][optional][optional][Arcane Mimicry][Auspicious Incantation][/build]
    code: OwUDI5kOT+MLB2gpiaAWfBBiOA
    optional: [Empathy][Castigation Signet][Spear Of Light][Smite Condition][Smite Hex][rebirth]

[build prof=Me/Mo][Ray of Judgment][Arcane Echo][Cry Of Pain][Mind Wrack]["By Ural's Hammer!"][optional][Arcane Mimicry][Auspicious Incantation][/build]
    code:
    optional: [Smite Condition][Smite Hex]

Healer
    [build prof=Mo/E][Orison Of Healing][Ethereal Light][Seed Of Life][Healing Seed][Glyph Of Lesser Energy][Heal Party][Healer's Boon][Resurrection Chant][/build]
    code: OwYT043AZKj43JHUiAZ4jIuCNCA
    --------------------------------------------

emergency builds if you can't come as Mo or Me

[build prof=N/Me][Feast of Corruption][Arcane Echo][Cry Of Pain][Signet of Corruption][Suffering][Signet Of Disenchantment][Mindbender][Blood Ritual][/build]
    code: OAVTQGDfYaJ4SwG0zjNYtsTQAA

Ritu(variations)
    [build prof=Rt/R][Barrage][Splinter Weapon][Distracting Shot][Nightmare Weapon][Summon Spirits][Edge of Extinction][Favorable Winds][Flesh Of My Flesh][/build]
    code: OAKjYpZoITPGYMLGDgbMQHYHXMA
    [build prof=Rt/Me][Spirit Rift][Arcane Echo][Clamor Of Souls][Cry Of Pain][Channeled Strike][Energetic Was Lee Sa]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Flesh Of My Flesh][/build]
    --------------------------------------------
    team build on wiki with some instructions over here
    some videos about this on youtube: video part1, video part2, video part3

Last edited by Zuzi on 29/6/2009, 4:52 pm; edited 11 times in total
    Magicia
    Magicia
    Friend

Registration date : 2008-03-26
    Points for contributing : 0

FoW SC Empty fow

Post  Magicia 18/3/2009, 4:07 pm

hey,
    i wanted to say that i m playing hard with my mesmer those last weeks because i wish to play everywhere with it and that's why, for the fow i want to ask if i can play mesmer ? i m gonna get skills that i miss for builds that you put Zz and try to play with it ^^
    Zuzi
    Zuzi
    FTW Guild Leader

FoW SC Empty Re: FoW SC

Post  Zuzi 18/3/2009, 4:19 pm

Magicia wrote:i wanted to say that i m playing hard with my mesmer those last weeks because i wish to play everywhere with it and that's why, for the fow i want to ask if i can play mesmer ? i m gonna get skills that i miss for builds that you put Zz and try to play with it ^^

That's noble aim magi Smile Focus on those RoJ builds, those are trendy nowadays Razz I hope Crush will update our forum soon so I can actually add builds with full details such as attrib.points, template code etc. Smile
    Sabri
    Sabri
    FTW Officer

Points for contributing : 145

Post  Sabri 19/3/2009, 12:04 pm

lets hope Smile
    Aladar
    Aladar
    FTW Officer

Registration date : 2009-03-12
    Points for contributing : 133

Post  Aladar 22/3/2009, 11:12 pm

So we definetly kick necro out of this and goin in with 3 Assa 1HB rest RoJs. As long as we will be able playin grasping earth good DF is not important. Cya on run
    Aladar
    Aladar
    FTW Officer

Post  Aladar 26/3/2009, 4:23 pm

What i regognized on last runs. Its better if we can do it as much ppl from guild as possible cause many aggro brakers among Rojs.
    They think perma is slow so they rush to kill but they make it even slower. So i hope u will join us in this and we will enjoy our guildruns here.
    Aladar
    Aladar
    FTW Officer

Post  Aladar 2/4/2009, 12:08 pm

Maybe for the Rt he can use Mimicry to take roj from monks in the second build.
    Zuzi
    Zuzi
    FTW Guild Leader

Post  Zuzi 2/4/2009, 1:01 pm

Aladar wrote:Maybe for the Rt he can use Mimicry to take roj from monks in the second build.
    better not with no points in smiting prayers Razz
    Aladar
    Aladar
    FTW Officer

Post  Aladar 2/4/2009, 1:06 pm

Isnt there any skill that makes ur next spell using attribute like inspiration or so SoI i think than no need for Glamour

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17/5/2024, 6:45 am