Friends Of The World [FTW]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friends Of The World [FTW]

Guild forum.

3 posters

team spirit

Revan
    Revan
    FTW Officer

Registration date : 2009-01-08
    Points for contributing : 58

team spirit Empty team spirit

Post  Revan 23/3/2009, 11:16 pm

so I want to speak about some little things with you laddies and gentelmen Razz

well, all of you can organize a guild event, all of you can help one member when he want organize a guild event and all of you can buy some conset for the guild event, you participe that why you can help the organizer. I think a guild is like a little family.

when you can reroll with a prof for the ease of all the guild, you must do it, example: in deep, I don't really like to be bip, but if the party need a bip, I come bip.

in fow sc: if I can come terra and I'm the only who can come terra, I come terra, even if I want to be monk or an another prof, it's for the ease of all the team.
    Zuzi
    Zuzi
    FTW Guild Leader

Registration date : 2008-02-03
    Points for contributing : 11111

team spirit Empty Re: team spirit

Post  Zuzi 24/3/2009, 11:30 am

/signed

It isn't possible to host every guild event from one's pocket especially if we don't reach the final chest to hope for some pay back Very Happy For example if there are 12 people in Deep/Urgoz party you buy the cons just once per month or even later rly depends how often we go there Razz So I think it's manageable.

Next thing is about choosing characters for locations. I don't insist on exact char/build you have to take especially if you want to complete the location for HoM or simple because you can't reroll, but I'd like to make you think responsibly. Team builds we run (or sometimes just trying to Laughing) are ussually very effective and not taking certain part of it can slow down whole clearing so please choose a build you can somehow fit into the team concept. For example if the deep concept is about hiding behind the wall I'm not going to take splinter barrage build because all of my dangerous arrows would be obstructed or worse I would make myself a place I can shoot from and definitely break war's aggro.
    GE
    GE
    Friend

Registration date : 2008-02-03
    Points for contributing : 8

Post  GE 2/4/2009, 2:01 am

we need more ppl to learn UW or guild bank will never have enough ecto so I will want to rob it elephant

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content