Friends Of The World [FTW]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friends Of The World [FTW]

Guild forum.

2 posters

DoA FR cryway

Zuzi
    Zuzi
    FTW Guild Leader

Registration date : 2008-02-03
    Points for contributing : 11111

DoA FR cryway Empty DoA FR cryway

Post  Zuzi 3/4/2009, 6:02 pm

Permas
    [build prof=A/E][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Death's Charge][Lightbringer Signet][Stoneflesh Aura][Sliver Armor][Glyph Of Lesser Energy][Armor of Earth][/build]
    code: OwZTkY/85Rnxjwdf1LOPEZUKAA
    [build prof=A/E][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Death's Charge][Lightbringer Signet][Stoneflesh Aura][Glyph of Concentration][Feigned Neutrality][Recall][/build]
    code: OwZTkY/85Rnxjwdf1LeaOZ05AA

Mesmers
    [build prof=Me/E][Visions of Regret][Ether Nightmare][Arcane Echo][Cry Of Pain]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Empathy][Glyph Of Lesser Energy][Auspicious Incantation][/build]
    code: OQZDApwTSuNdeLB2gaApiIDiOA
    [build prof=Me/E][Energy Surge][Ether Nightmare][Arcane Echo][Cry Of Pain]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Glyph Of Lesser Energy][Deep Freeze][Auspicious Incantation][/build]
    code: OQZEApwTuDdC05tEYDiMkKqOI6A

Eles
    [build prof=E/Me][Ether Renewal][Arcane Echo][Cry Of Pain][Lightbringer's Gaze][Conjure Nightmare][Frigid Armor][Aura of Restoration][Illusion Of Weakness][/build]
    code: OgVDE6iMT1CLB2gWcbNtT0CgAA

Monks
    [build prof=Mo/E][Patient Spirit][Dwayna's Kiss][Infuse Health][Seed Of Life][Glyph Of Lesser Energy][Heal Party][Healer's Boon][Restore Life][/build]
    code: OwYS0YITNgbEkE5gIDfExV6E
    [build prof=Mo/R][Life Barrier][Life Attunement][Vital Blessing][Protective Spirit][Blessed Signet][Symbiosis][Edge of Extinction][Rebirth][/build]
    code: OwIT8Woa1wh0Lk1LlUH6yEA

-------------------------------------------
    Take a look at this well written DoA guide over here.

DoA FR cryway Empty Re: DoA FR cryway

Post  Guest 6/5/2009, 8:52 am

Zuzi wrote:Take a look at this well written DoA guide over here.
    Shocked
    No offense, but when I looked at that, ehm, "well written guide", ehm, it said the main SLIVER TANK (>A</E) should have a sup earth magic rune. And geomancer. This guide is way old. besides that it is good I think.
    Sabri
    Sabri
    FTW Officer

Registration date : 2008-02-03
    Points for contributing : 145

Post  Sabri 6/5/2009, 11:19 am

the builds are changing a bit, but the way how its done is more like still the same. its important so that everyone know what to do (if not what the team is about to do), and such a guide is way better than repeatable whisp explaining

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content