Friends Of The World [FTW]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friends Of The World [FTW]

Guild forum.

Urgoz Cryway

Zuzi
    Zuzi
    FTW Guild Leader

Registration date : 2008-02-03
    Points for contributing : 11111

Urgoz Cryway Empty Urgoz Cryway

Post  Zuzi 22/3/2009, 8:06 pm

Tanks
    [build prof=W/A][Protector's Defense]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Defensive Stance][Disciplined Stance][Whirlwind Attack][Endure Pain][Signet of Stamina][Aura of Displacement][/build]
    code: OQcTEZ5UZSlhmMrAvYHcrYwagB
    [build prof=W][Defy Pain]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Defensive Stance][Disciplined Stance]["Save Yourselves!"][Cyclone Axe][Endure Pain][Signet of Stamina][/build]
    code: OQASE5KT+E0kZF4FieKFbFDWA
    Cryers (variations)
    [build prof=Me][Visions Of Regret][Arcane Echo][Cry Of Pain]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Empathy][Wastrel's Worry][Ebon Battle Standard of Wisdom][Auspicious Incantation][/build]
    code: OQZSAYBTuNLB2gIDDBaAyA4iA
    [build prof=Me/E][Ether Nightmare][Cry Of Pain][Signet Of Illusions][Arcane Echo][Wandering Eye][Deep Freeze][Arcane Mimicry][Auspicious Incantation][/build]
    code: OQZCAcwUnnNoQ1SACo6goTQA
    [build prof=Me/E][Energy Surge][Arcane Echo][Cry Of Pain][Mind Wrack][Intensity][Empathy][Deep Freeze][Auspicious Incantation][/build]
    code: OQZTASBPS6EQDwGszb6BHUdQ0B
    [build prof=Me/E][Ether Nightmare][Cry Of Pain][Signet Of Illusions][Wandering Eye][Ward Against Melee][Dragon's Stomp][Auspicious Incantation][Arcane Mimicry][/build]
    code: OQZDAcwzQde2gCVIgwC+QiOBBA
    [build prof=Me/Mo][Ray of Judgment][Arcane Echo][Cry Of Pain][Mind Wrack]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Smite Hex][Arcane Mimicry][Auspicious Incantation][/build]
    code: OQNEAqID6M5zsEYDGDkK6SEEI6A
    [build prof=Me/Mo][Ray of Judgment][Arcane Echo][Cry Of Pain][Mind Wrack]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Smite Condition][Arcane Mimicry][Auspicious Incantation][/build]
    code: OQNEAqID6M5zsEYDGDkKS9FEI6A
    Ritu
    [build prof=Rt/R][Ancestor's Rage][Splinter Weapon][Clamor Of Souls][Spirit Rift][Nightmare Weapon][Edge of Extinction][Summon Spirits][Flesh Of My Flesh][/build]
    code: OAKjYliMJSeTYM/SOObMQHDgXMA
    Monks
    [build prof=Mo/E][Glyph of Swiftness][Spell Breaker][Seed Of Life][Blessed Aura][Spirit Bond][Life Bond][Balthazar's Spirit][Blessed Signet][/build]
    code: OwYS8YITSfRE5gAEaRxDyDpEA
    [build prof=Mo/Me][Orison Of Healing][Patient Spirit][Seed Of Life][Healing Seed][Infuse Health][Heal Party][Arcane Mimicry][Unyielding Aura][/build]
    code: OwUS0YITZENg5gSEkEfEBBME
    [build prof=Mo/E][Orison Of Healing][Ethereal Light][Seed Of Life][Healing Seed][Glyph Of Lesser Energy][Heal Party][Healer's Boon][Resurrection Chant][/build]
    code: OwYS0YIT/ObE5gSEIDfExVoR
    Necros
    [build prof=N/Me][Icy Veins][Putrid Bile][Putrid Explosion][Arcane Echo][Cry Of Pain][Necrosis][Withering Aura][Necrotic Traversal][/build]
    code: OAVSUYDT1MKgfBLB2g3gNfhBA
    [build prof=N/P][Blood Is Power][Blood Renewal][Ebon Escape][Enduring Harmony]["Fall Back!"]["Stand Your Ground!"][Masochism][Necrotic Traversal][/build]
    code: OAlkQkFhRay0dwcAdpJ2OWN2WYYA