Friends Of The World [FTW]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friends Of The World [FTW]

Guild forum.

4 posters

Mils old GvG Build

Mileth
    Friend

Registration date : 2008-02-25
    Points for contributing : 0

Mils old GvG Build Empty Mils old GvG Build

Post  Mileth 25/2/2008, 10:12 pm

Need 2 Warrior
    Need 2 Monks
    Need 2 and 1 Mesmer or 3 Elementalists
    Need 1 Runner

Axe Warrior/Shock:
    Attributes:
    12 Axe(need 14-15 with runes/helmet)
    11 Strength
    rest Tactic
    Skills:Eviscerate,Executioners Strike, Axe Rake, Frenzy, Sprint, Signet of Healing, Shock, Rez Signet
    How to play: Both Warriors load up there adrenalin on different targets(Dont run out of Heal range, important!), when they both have full adrenaline they say it and look for a target which they will spike(means all attacks this target, and call down from 3 to 1). When the Hammer Warrior us Devasting Hammer and the Target stands up, use Shock to get him/her down again. And you can use Frenzy all the time, but be careful(double damage, when you are the target use sprint thats really important other way...you will die really fast^^) Thats all.

Hammer Warrior:
    Attributes:
    12 Hammer(need 14-15 with runes/helmet)
    10 Strength
    rest tacs
    Skills: Devasting Hammer,Mighty Blow, Pierce Blow, Crushing Blow, Frenzy, Sprint, Signet of Healing, Rez Signet
    How to play:Load up adrenaline, if full use Devasting Hammer on target when the Spike beginn, then Crushing blow.And you can use Frenzy all the time, but be careful(double damage, when you are the target use sprint thats really important other way...you will die really fast^^) Thats all. For the other things today...watch axe warrior "How to play"

Air Elementalist/Monk:
    Attributes:
    12 Air(need 15-16 with runes/helmet)
    9 Energy
    rest Heal
    Skills:Elemental and Air attunement, glyph of lesser energy,blinding flesh,lightning strike, lightning orb, heal party and rez signet
    How to play: Blind all classes where it bring something(Archer,Assasin for example), but when a spike use it on the target to cover the Deep Wound. Lightning Wound cast it to make some small damage, Lightning orb on the Spike target. Spam heal party when it needed to your team...thats all here...

Fire Elementalist:
    Attributes:
    12 Fire (15-16 with runes/helmet)
    12 Energy
    Skills:Fire Attunement, Fireball, Phoenix , Liquid Flame, searing/tenais heat, mind burn, glyph of lesser energy, rez signet
    How to play: Make damage all the time, when the Spike comes use mind burn first, liquid flame then..thats all

Earth Elementalist Or Mesmer:
    12 Earth(need 15-16 with runes/helmet)
    12 Energy
    Skills:Earth Attunement and Elemental, ward against melee, ward against foes, ward against elements ,obsidian flames, stone daggers, rez signet
    How to play: Cast the wards by our casters to protect them, use obsidian flame by spike and stone daggers to make a small amount damage all the time...this was it

It can give two parts of Mesmer someone with Illusion or Domination Magic:
    Illusion:
    Attributes: 12 Illusion(14-15 with runes/helmes), 8Fast casting(9 rune) rest inspiration
    Skills: Crippling Anguish, Conjure Phantasm, clumsiness, soothing images, phantom pain, leech signet, energy tap, rez signet´or hard rez(resurrection maybe)
    How to play: Slow down the target with Crippling Anguish, cast Conjure Phantasm to make some damage over time, clumsiness against archer/warrior etc., soothing images against classes they use adrenalin skills..the signet to interuppt and get magic back
    Domination:
    Attributes: 12 Domination(15-16 with helmet/runes)
    8 Fast casting(9 with rune) rest inspiration
    Skills: Blackout, Diversion, Power Spike, leech signet, power drain, Cry of Frustation, psychic instability, , rez signet or hard rez
    How to play: Cast psychic Instability on a caster and interupt him/her all the time, use Blackout on a other Player to deactivated his/her skills(yours to but it can be worth, when you get an monk or warrior, he lost all adrenaline then)
    Of course the domination Mesmer can be with backfire etc. but one interupter is good..and yes it could be a ranger, but Mesmer makes more damage with interupts and can take out skills from the enemy longer out with diversion. When the energy Management dont work really..we should change some skills here!

Monks: 1 Healer, 1 Prot
    Here it gives no builds, the Player who play this class should play a Build that he or she can play.
    How to play: I think here i must not explain anything?

Runner: Can be an Ele or Ranger with Cripp Shoot...here i dont know the skills, because i never played it.
    How to play: I think here i must not explain anything?

This build is an spike and when it works fine, we should get down the target...i change some old skills with new ones..and at the End all what i have played most time was one of the Warriors or the Fire Elementalist.
    When we make a split(this means to make 2 groups), then the Axe Warrior and Fire Elementalist will go the other way to the enemy base and kill there the guards, when the enemy come back dont fight againgst them and run away to your team! The others will fight against the enemy and will try to stop there runner when he/she comes with the flag, all 2 minutes who has the flagpoint will get an 10% morale bost and rez signet can be use again. To make a split it is all time for the right situation, sometimes it can be a wrong...

This is all at the end..and yes its a very old one, but earlier...i make it with the guild where we played on time to the "200 guilds" other way...we was all time at rang 600-900. But if this build will works today, i dont know...but i think we should give it a try...

Any questions now..?
    Crusheer
    Crusheer
    FTW Officer

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Mils old GvG Build Empty Re: Mils old GvG Build

Post  Crusheer 25/2/2008, 10:58 pm

whoa, this build remind me pvp history :-) oh nevermind....
    but i think it won't work anymore, there are much better builds now and metagame is like a flow - always changes
    Mileth
    Friend

Post  Mileth 28/2/2008, 5:24 pm

So..no one is interested anymore to give this old build a try? I see, but at the end we have nothing to lose.. Cool
    Zuzi
    Zuzi
    FTW Guild Leader

Points for contributing : 11111

Post  Zuzi 29/2/2008, 1:22 pm

Well i think we have to start somewhere.. do not expect we will start one day and be on top 1000 the very next day.. I'm up for trying maybe with some modifications.
    Guru O Geto
    Guru O Geto
    Friend

Post  Guru O Geto 29/2/2008, 2:15 pm

this build is too old .. no chance against nowadays metagame..
    Mileth
    Friend

Post  Mileth 29/2/2008, 2:31 pm

Well its to old right..1 1/2 or 2 two years..but i think to learn to play an GvG its good enough. At the beginning we will have no chance of course, but i see at this point no problem. I think most members of the guild, didn`t play one GvG in the past, if we win or not...it makes no matter. I use the hammer warrior build after two years again sometimes and still it works perfectly!(with some changes, no frenzy) Play with an old build or a new one makes no different, let us use this to learn with others who never played for the beginning. I see we have no other build at the moment so...and the rang...when we get at the beginning 5000...ot 10000...who interest?At the end it should make fun, not more...
    Crusheer
    Crusheer
    FTW Officer

Post  Crusheer 29/2/2008, 5:35 pm

If we (you) gonna start GBs, i suggest using new/actual build.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17/5/2024, 8:20 am